Consultancy Services provided for
❱ Fire Protection Systems
Fire Detection Systems
Piping Arrangements For Fire Pumps
- ❱ Fire Detection and Alarm Systems.
- ❱ Fire Suppression Systems.
- ❱ Flow Calculations through hydraulic Software.
- ❱ Seismic design and calculation as per FM & NFPA For fire piping.
❱ Automated Security Systems
Access Control System
- ❱ CCTV System
- ❱ Access Control System
❱ Building Management System
HVAC for Operation Theaters
Industrial HVAC Unit
Pharmaceutical Clean Room
Staircase Pressurization System
- ❱ Air Conditioning System (Cooling / Heating / Humidity Control)
- ❱ Ventilation System (Natural / Powered / Combination).
- ❱ Staircase Pressurization.
- ❱ Basement Ventilation Systems.
- ❱ Clean Rooms.
- ❱ Operation Theaters
- ❱ Infrastructure Electrical Requirements
- ❱ Sub-Station
- ❱ Captive Power Generation
- ❱ Street Lighting
- ❱ HT / LT Cabling
- ❱ HT / LT Power Distribution
- ❱ Functional & Mood Lighting and Control
- ❱ Public Address / Audio Visual System
- ❱ Security & Access System
- ❱ Building Management System
- ❱ Fire Alarm System
- ❱ Tele-Communication & Net Work System
- ❱ Telecommunication and Networking Systems.
- ❱ Building Management Systems.
❱ Plumbing Health Engineering
- ❱ General Internal & External Plumbing
- ❱ Infrastructure / Public Utilities
- ❱ STP / UG Tank / OH Tank System
- ❱ Swimming Pools & Water supply for Landscaping
❱ Green Building Technologies
- ❱ Rain Water Harvesting.
- ❱ Solar Water Heating Systems.
- ❱ Technical Training on use of Flow Calculation Software.
❱ Fire, Safety and Utility Service Audits
- ❱ Audits reviewing the current state of system with respect to the Original Installation and the Statutory Certificates (No-Objection-Certificates) received for the Project.
- ❱ Revival of the System Status with respect to the Current Changes in Statutes and standards and suggesting modifications as required.
- ❱ Our Services on Maintenance Management includes the following.
- ❱ Enabling client to develop Maintenance Plans.
- ❱ Execute the Maintenance Plans.
- ❱ Replace products on their lifetime completion for optimum performance.
- ❱ Track Maintenance Vendor Performance.
- ❱ Optimize spare storage by developing “Just-In-Time” Logic
- ❱ Review the Current Operation and Maintenance Manuals and As-Built Drawings and update the same.
- ❱ Integrate the Services provided by multiple vendors on a project.
- ❱ Suggesting to client on loading of updated Systems Software